Saturday, 1 July, EVIAN (France): This morning’s official practice has been delayed
Due to the continuing unpredictable weather and conditions on Lac Leman.
UIM race officials are monitoring the situation closely and a revised schedule is expected to be issued shortly.
#AbuDhabi F1 Racer Waiting Wind Calm Down After #F1H2O Decide To Delay Free Trial Until Calmness Of The Wind For Safety, GP Of #France Evian pic.twitter.com/UTuXlufPAE
— نادى ابوظبي للرياضات البحرية (@admsc_ae) July 1, 2017