Via Idaho Regatta
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR 2020!!
PLEASE READ !!
Due to Covid19, we will be having some recommendations for the 2020 Idaho Regatta. These are recommendations from the CDC and Southern Idaho Health Dept and a couple from the Idaho Regatta.
1. “WEAR A MASK”. We recommend that you bring one if you have one. We will have some available for purchase if you need one. We will also have gloves and hand sanitizer available at each restroom for you if needed.
2. Practice social distancing as much as possible at the event. Be respectful of other people and the distance between you.
3. “ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED” to sign a release waiver. Due to Covid19, this is required by Insurance Regulations. This event is “ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK”. If you do not feel comfortable signing a waiver or attending at your own risk, we recommend that you “DO NOT” attend this event.
4. Coolers are allowed. There is no glass allowed as this is a City Ordinance #997. We will be checking cooler and large handbags at the event.
5. DOGS/PETS, They are allowed. They are required to be on a leash or restrained to your control. You are required to clean up after your animal. This is a city ordinance also required in the city park that we use, CODE 10-3-4
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through Facebook or our website idahoregatta.org. There are email addresses and phone numbers listed so that you can contact us.
Thank You Idaho Regatta Staff.