USTS/NBRA COVID-19 PROCEDURES – CLARKSVILLE, AR 2020
1. Procedures recommended by the Arkansas Department of Health.
2. Entry into the pit opens Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at 8:30 AM. Entry into the park and pits is not allowed before July 1, 2020. Each person is required to sign in prior to entering the pits. If you arrive late to the pits and unable to sign in that night; you can park your trailers in the pits. Teams must sign in the following morning.
3. Please wear face coverings when social distancing of 6 feet or more cannot be achieved outside of your family group. Face coverings are required at driver registration and drivers’ meeting.
4. Trailers will be parked a minimum of 12 feet apart.
5. RV parking will be at the east end of the pit.
Just a reminder…all USTS members need to register AND pay online for the Clarksville race by midnight Sunday, 6/28, EST, to avoid the late fee.
Any questions or issues, PM me.